Highly Versatile Manufacturing Facilities
SynConnection’s capabilities include the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for preclinical, clinical, and commercial supply. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities meet international regulatory requirements and cGMP (ICH Q7) compliance standards. Each project is supported by a dedicated analytical team that provides the required analytical development validation expertise.
SynConnection’s multipurpose manufacturing facilities provide you with flexibility and efficiency for projects from gram to multi-kilogram scale. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of quality and we continue to invest in state-of-the-art equipment and world-class expertise. Our high-containment facilities allow for the manufacture of highly potent substances such as hormones and cytotoxic oncolytic materials. Feel free to contact us for more information about our GMP manufacturing services.
Available manufacturing equipment
- 16 Reactors from 5 L to 250 L
- Hastelloy and glass-lined reactors
- Temperature range -60°C to 200°C
- Class D air quality
- Autoclaves 20 L (15 bar), 70 L (7 bar)
- 3 Vacuum drying cabinets (Binder)
- Dry powder handling rooms, Class-C clean rooms
- Fully closed and compartmented reactors for highly-potent materials handling
- HVAC system
- Reactions with gasses: hydrogen, acetylene, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, liquid ammonia
- Equipment for process safety research (RC1, PhiTec, DSC)